- Personal data collected by the website
- The use made of this data
- Access to this data
- The rights that users of the site have
The personal data are:
- processed in a lawful and transparent manner;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes. In accordance with Article 89, paragraph 1 of the GDPR, the storage and processing of this data for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, is not considered incompatible with the initial purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate, and if necessary kept up to date. All reasonable measures will be taken to correct incorrect data with regard to the purpose for which they are collected;
- kept in a form allowing the identification of the persons concerned for a period sufficient for their processing;
- processed in a way that guarantees their security, including with regard to unauthorized or unlawful processing, loss or destruction of such data, accidental or voluntary.
The processing of the collected data is only lawful if at least one of the following conditions is met:
- The person concerned by the data has consented to the processing thereof for one or more specific purposes.
- The processing of data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject
- The processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which the controller, Joue le Jeu Vaison, is subject.
- The processing is necessary to safeguard the vital interests of any natural person.
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a public interest mission vested in Joue le Jeu Vaison.
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests, freedoms or fundamental rights of the data subject prevail.
III / Consent
By using the site https://www.jouelejeuvaison.com/en/ , users agree to:
IV / Personal data collected
When browsing the https://www.jouelejeuvaison.com/en/ site, various personal data about users are collected.
The following data is collected automatically:
- Contact details and information for the delivery of games or the withdrawal of Click and Collect.
- Site usage information for statistical purposes to improve customer use.
- Payment information encrypted and secured by a third party (Paypal).
The following data is collected non-automatically:
- Addresses and personal information for the preparation and sending of the games.
- Site usage data to improve the customer experience.
This data is collected for the purpose of improving the customer and analytical experience of the store, and for the latter only.
No additional data is collected without first informing you.
V / Processing of this data
The personal data we collect will not be used for any other purpose.
The data is collected through the browsing experience and the information given in conscious ways on the customers' account to adapt to them.
VI / Sharing of personal data collected
- Employees: We may openly disclose information to employees of Joue le Jeu Vaison to the extent that they need it to pursue the purpose set out in this policy.
- For deliveries via carriers in France or local carriers, your delivery data is communicated to them for the effective purpose of delivery, and only for this effective purpose.
- Paypal encrypts payment and personal data when paying for your orders on our site for optimal security of your personal and sensitive data and thus guarantee you a serene and secure payment.
In addition, the personal data collected may be shared:
- If the Joue le Jeu Vaison company is required to do so by law
- If the information is required for any legal proceedings
- In order to protect the legal rights of Joue le Jeu Vaison.
Apart from the situations provided for in this policy, personal information will in no case be disclosed or shared with third parties.
VII / Storage and protection of personal data
Joue le Jeu Vaison does not retain personal data for longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected.
In order to protect this data, we implement the following measures:
-Securing the customer area by password and unique identifier that the customer must not provide to anyone (CGV, CGU of Joue le Jeu Vaison).
-Encryption of sensitive data during payment on the site by the secure service of Paypal.
-Collection of data protected by encryption adapted to the quality of the data collected.
- Legal and legal confidentiality agreement with the various third parties involved in the use of the various data entered and recorded for the purposes of effective conclusion of sales and optimal use of the site.
VIII / User rights
In accordance with chapter 3, art 12-23 of the GDPR, users of the site https://www.jouelejeuvaison.com/en/ have, with regard to their personal data, the following rights:
- Permission to access
- Right of rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to data portability
- Right of objection
To assert one of its rights, access your data, modify or delete it in any way, you can communicate with us via the contact form, by email to email@example.com with your surnames, first names and your username on the site so that we are able to rectify, delete your data as you wish to modify or delete them.
A cookie is a file stored on a user's hard drive when browsing a website. This cookie makes it possible to better understand the data relating to the browsing habits of the user in order to offer him a better user experience.
The https://www.jouelejeuvaison.com/en/ website uses the following cookies:
-Tracking cookie in the ad to improve the customer or user experience on the site.
In accordance with the GDPR, you can choose to be notified each time a cookie is created, or completely disable the transmission of cookies by the site.
The https://www.jouelejeuvaison.com/en/ site also uses the following third-party cookies:
-None outside of the online store.
X / Additional Provisions
No information is transmitted to third parties except for the purpose of delivery of orders and data secured and encrypted by Paypal to ensure secure payment of online orders.
XII / Contact
Joue le Jeu Vaison
40 avenue Victor-Hugo
The shop is open :
Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 1:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Sundays in December before Christmas from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
December 24 until 5 p.m.
Thank you for your attention, good navigation and good game ;)